where to purchase celebrex If you’re looking for new siding, then we want you to know that our goal as part of the siding process here at The Homestar Group is to provide our customers with excellent customer service from the moment you contact us, to receive a siding estimate, and to installing your new siding. Our process to ensure A+ customer satisfaction:
source Once you have contacted us to provide you an estimate, you can expect our team to meet with you to go over your siding needs. You can be confident that we will listen to your needs and vision for new siding.
Based on your needs, we will provide you with an estimate that will include the following items that have been considered:
- Cost of material
- The amount of time it will take to complete your project
http://nedcamera.com/category/school-2011-12/ Once you have accepted our proposal and set a date for the work to be done you can expect:
- Materials and trash container to be delivered on site – usually one day prior to install
- Siding crew meets with our job foreman to review to the scope of work; also matching the materials delivered against the materials and color ordered
- Siding crew removes old siding material – the crew will usually work on only one side of the home at a time to avoid any exposure to possible extreme weather conditions
- Siding crew will install all necessary weather-resistant barriers
- When all siding and trim is installed, the painters will come in and add the finishing touches (unless you have chosen vinyl siding)
- The siding and paint crews will remove all debris from the job site
- The job foreman will complete quality assurance inspection and ensure cleanup of job site
- Enjoy your beautiful home!
Contact The Homestar Group here