Deck & Patio ProcessRenovation
where to buy priligy in singapore As part of the process of installing or constructing your deck or patio, The Homestar Group’s goal is to provide our customers with excellent customer service from the moment you contact us, to receiving an estimate on your deck or patio, and to installing your new or repaired deck and/or patio.
go to site Whatever your needs are, we have a solution and can offer you many options based on your budget and vision.
Once you have contacted us to provide you with an estimate, you can expect our team to meet with you to go over your needs and budget. You can be confident that we will provide you with the best option(s) for your new or repaired deck and/or patio thus adding value to your home.
http://ezekiel.la/calendar-2/action~month/page_offset~11/time_limit~197107200/request_format~json/ Based on your needs, we will then provide you an estimate which will include the following items that have been considered:
- Number of levels
- Railing length
- Steps and benches
- Built-in features
- Demolition of old deck (if applicable)
- Type of deck material
- Time to complete
- Permits (if applicable)
- Design fee (if applicable)
Once you have accepted our proposal and set a date for the work to be done you can expect:
- Materials and trash container to be delivered on site – usually one day prior to install
- Crew meets with our job foreman to review to the scope of work; also matching the materials delivered against the materials and color ordered
- Crew does any necessary demolition.
- Crew constructs your deck according to plans.
- The job foreman will complete quality assurance inspection and ensure cleanup of job site
Enjoy your beautiful new outside space!